Gambling problem? Call 1.800.GAMBLER
At Mohegan Sun Pocono, we strive to understand problem gambling and to help those who do have problems obtain the help they need.
Do you know the warning signs of problem gambling? Disruptive to the individual, family, social and work life, problem gambling can develop in anyone and does not discriminate against gender, age, social, ethnic or economic groups. Risks vary for each individual.
Do You Have A Gambling Problem?
These 10 questions have been developed to help individuals determine whether they have a gambling problem.
- Have you been preoccupied with thoughts of gambling while doing other things that require your attention?
- Have you been restless or irritable when unable to gamble?
- Have you hidden your gambling from family members?
- Has gambling created conflict and unhappiness in your life?
- Have you tried to stop gambling but have not been able to?
- Have you gambled to obtain money to pay debts or solve other financial problems?
- Have you needed someone else to bail you out of a gambling debt?
- Have you ever borrowed money and not paid it back as a result of your gambling?
- Have you been unable to pay bills due to gambling losses?
- Have you ever thought you might have a gambling problem?
If you answered "yes" to three or more of these questions, you may have a gambling problem.
When it's no longer a game, call Council on Compulsive Gambling of Pennsylvania. In PA Call 1.800.848.1880 / Outside PA Call 1.800.GAMBLER.
For more information on problem gambling, also visit The Council on Compulsive Gambling of Pennsylvania at pacouncil.com
Visit problemgambling.com to help determine whether you may have a gambling problem. The risk quiz uses 20 questions to provide you information about whether you currently have a gambling problem and your personal vulnerability to problem gambling.